One of our clients is a networking vendor who sells networking components. They had an issue with their Salesforce implementation due to which they looked for a new approach which can audit their existing system and identify gaps and further come out with a recovery plan.
After completion of the audit, we had a thorough understanding of the distorted application architecture, inaccurate data, minimal opportunity attribution, and much more.
The challenge was
- Providing a recovery plan and implementing it for the gaps observed.
- Recommend best practices to the customer that would support various processes within the salesforce.com platform.
- Conceptualize the architectural solution that would identify various process entities, identify the interlinks between those entities and understand how they interact with one another to define the underlying data structure that would support the application infrastructure.
- Create a roadmap for the application architecture.
- To identify the stream of information flows for various use cases to build the integration architecture.
- To identify best practices in areas that were applicable.
Our client was familiar with our capabilities, and as we began working with them, we were involved with the top management in the company to conduct an audit of an existing Omni-channel application built on Salesforce platform. At Cloudalyze we have a team of Salesforce certified experts who have experience in auditing an existing system, identifying best practices implementation and other gaps in the system. With this, we gathered internal client perspectives and feedback by helping to run workshops, participating in ridealongs, and assisting in completing a voice of the customer analysis to understand the pain points and practices that needed to be addressed.
As a registered partner for Salesforce.com, Cloudalyze offers management support for Salesforce CRM. We had provided services such as application architecture, implementation, integration, and training to help the client’s company grow both in size and scale of operations.
We provided a list of the various Process and Technology gaps in the current implementation. We also provided the following architecture and design artifacts to kick start the remedy effort
Next, we had discussions with the customer multiple times to rearchitect their Salesforce.com Platform to build a foundational Member Database and provide accessibility to member 360 consolidated from CRM and integrated from Back Office Financial Systems to facilitate
Prospecting & Sales Processes
Seg Management & Business Development
Member Account Service Management
Impact on client’s business
Today the client has a more efficient and customer-centric Salesforce implementation. After providing a recovery plan for the gaps identified the work has resulted in double-digit productivity gains, a better overall customer experience, and more customer loyalty. The Salesforce facilitates Lead Management, Opportunity Attribution, Seg Management and Member Management. Going forward, we anticipate that the implementation of a rearchitected salesforce.com instance will provide the expected benefits and opportunities for growth for years to come.